With its beautiful location on Sicily’s southern coast and unique range of five-star facilities, Verdura Golf & Spa Resort is a very special venue for meetings, conferences and incentive programs. There are ten meeting rooms in total, seven of which measure between 43 and 112 sq m each, a double-height ballroom for up to 300 guests which can be divided into three separate rooms, two larger rooms for up to 150 guests each and a 1000 sq m open-air amphitheatre, which makes a unique alternative for product launches, receptions, presentations and evening entertainment.
All of the meetings rooms have access to their own courtyards, benefit from natural daylight and have views of the surrounding olive groves.
Visit the new Verdura Golf and Spa Resort meetings website in order to:
- Browse a website full of useful information about meeting spaces
- Discover how the Resort will help you host a great meeting or event
- Use our venue finder app to choose a meeting room
- Check capacities and layouts of each meeting room
- Look at menus for private dining
- Send a request to a hotel meetings specialist
To find out more about the best-board level, corporate venues in Europe, visit the group pages of the
Rocco Forte meetings website.